Welcome to Capella House
Pre-Primary and Primary School
At Capella House we believe that the quality of the relationship between teacher and child impacts learning way more than any resources, facilities or curriculum.
We believe that each child is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially into a high functioning adult. We teach our children to question, to think, to imagine, to see, to solve problems, to understand subtleties, to recognize ambiguity, fostering a lifelong love of learning.
Parent Calendar 2016: Term 2
- 5 April 2016TERM 2 STARTS FOR CHILDREN
- 27 April 2016PUBLIC HOLIDAY - FREEDOM DAY
- 2 May 2016PUBLIC HOLIDAY - WORKER'S DAY
- 3 May 2016The Book People
- 4 May 2016The Book People
- Week 9-13 MayPARENT RING WEEK - Pre - Gr 3 (CIVVIES FOR WHOLE SCHOOL)
- 13 May 2016CIVVIES (WHOLE SCHOOL)- end of Parent Ring Week
- 25 May 2016School Share pre - Gr 3 T2 (Meryl Talk) (17h00-18h30)
School Share Gr 4-7 (High School Talks) (19h00-20h30)
- 10 June 2016SCHOOL SOCIAL
- 16 June 2016PUBLIC HOLIDAY - YOUTH DAY
- 17 June 2016SCHOOL HOLIDAY
- 23 June 2016END OF TERM 2 School closes at 12h00
I’d say Capella House is closest to us ideologically and it is really committed to being true to a progressive school experience.