Welcome to Capella House
Pre-Primary and Primary School
At Capella House we believe that the quality of the relationship between teacher and child impacts learning way more than any resources, facilities or curriculum.
We believe that each child is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially into a high functioning adult. We teach our children to question, to think, to imagine, to see, to solve problems, to understand subtleties, to recognize ambiguity, fostering a lifelong love of learning.
Parent Calendar 2017: Term 2
- Wed 19 AprLearners Return
- Mon 24 AprGr 5 - 7 Camp
- Tues 25 AprGr 5 - 7 Camp
- Wed 26 AprGr 5 - 7 Camp
- Thurs 27 AprPublic Holiday - Freedom Day
- Fri 28 AprSchool Holiday
- Mon 1 MayPublic Holiday - Workers Day
- Wed 3 MayThe Book People
- Thurs 4 MayThe Book People
- Week 8 - 12 MayParent Ribg Week - Pre - Gr 3
- Thurs 25 MayPre - Gr 3 School Share - Talk by Meryl
Gr 4 - 7 School Share - Frank Rumbol and past pupils
- Fri 2 JunHearing Tests
- Fri 2 9 JunSchool Social T2
- Fri 16 JunePublic Holidays - Youth Day
- Thurs 22 JunEnd of Term School Closes at 12h00
- Tues 18 JulyT3 Starts For Learners
I’d say Capella House is closest to us ideologically and it is really committed to being true to a progressive school experience.